Cotton: Massive Genetic Mapping Project Opens New Doors For Plant Breeders Apr 21, 2020

🕔Apr 21, 2020
In the United States, cotton production centers around two varieties: 95 percent of what is grown is known as Upland cotton (Gossypium hirsutum), while the remaining 5 percent is called […]

Cotton: Researchers Unveil Genomes of 5 Species Apr 20, 2020

🕔Apr 20, 2020
Cotton – we touch it every day. From clothes to medical supplies to animal feed, cotton continues to increase in quality. A recent collaborative, including Texas A&M researchers, is making […]

Central Texas Cotton: Leafroll Dwarf Virus Discovered Aug 23, 2019

🕔Aug 23, 2019
A new viral disease of cotton found in recent years in several southeastern U.S. states has now been confirmed in Texas. The disease, cotton blue disease, was observed recently in […]

Genetically Engineered Corn, Soybeans, Cotton Get Thumbs Up in Scientific Report May 31, 2016

🕔May 31, 2016
Genetically engineered crop technology received a huge vote of approval from the National Academy of Sciences journal’s recently published Genetically Engineered Crops, Experiences and Prospect report. The report looked at […]

The Latest


Send press releases to Ernst@Agfax.com.

View All Events


Send press releases to Ernst@Agfax.com.

View All Events