Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the most damaging pathogen of soybean in Kentucky and across the U.S. This pathogen can cause yield losses even though no above-ground symptoms may be apparent.
A three-part webinar series conducted by Dr. Kaitlyn Bissonnette (University of Missouri) and Dr. Carl Bradley (University of Kentucky) is coming in February. Each webinar will last 1 hour and will start at 12:00 PM CST. Continuing education units will be available for Certified Crop Advisers and Kentucky Pesticide Applicators. Registration for each webinar is required.
Below is the title of each webinar, along with the link to register for each individual webinar:
Part 1 – February 11, 2021 (12:00-1:00 PM CST)
- Soybean Cyst Nematode Basics and Distribution
- Register for Part 1 at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_mfHUvAkwSHCts2X5AFBU8w
Part 2 – February 18, 2021 (12:00-1:00 PM CST)
- Soybean Cyst Nematode Management: Variety Resistance and Crop Rotation
- Register for Part 2 at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3uoRUzAeQcOHqxCbWmXtow
Part 3 – February 25, 2021 (12:00-1:00 PM CST)
- Soybean Cyst Nematode Management: Seed Treatments and Sampling
- Register for Part 3 at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_A2tRdecwSV2g1hdDsz1t6A
Register and attend these webinars to learn more about managing the most important pathogen of soybean.