The Virtual Crop Management Input Seminar will cover key topics in crop marketing and management issues facing growers in Central and East Central Minnesota. This event will run from 8:30 a.m. to noon on Friday, February 26. Pre-register by going here.
Program topics include the following:
- Grain Marketing Tips – Edward Usset, Grain Marketing Economist for the Center for Farm Financial Management
- Insect and Disease Issues for 2021 – Bruce Potter, Extension IPM specialist
- Nutrient Management and Environmental Stewardship given Current Conditions – Fabian Fernandez, Nutrient management specialist
- What’s Trending for Herbicide Traits Minnesota Corn and Soybean – Dave Nicolai, Extension educator – crops
- Small Grains Issues – Jochum Wiersma, Small grains specialist
- What is Going on with Forages for 2021? – Jared Goplen, Extension educator – crops
Each presentation will be 30 minutes in length and include time for questions. For more information or to register contact either Rod Greder at email@example.com or Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to receive the Zoom link you must preregister for the event.