The LSU AgCenter hosts rice/soybean/crawfish production meetings annually at various locations throughout the state. As you are aware, there were many challenges recently due to COVID-19. The decision was made to host the production meetings in an online format because we know the need in providing you the most up-to-date research/information and still provide it in an area where you deem is safe.
The 2021 LSU AgCenter Virtual Rice/Soybean/Crawfish Production meeting videos are now available. These videos are pre-recorded and can be accessed anytime. The videos can also be accessed on YouTube.
- 2021 Recommended Rice Varieties (Dr. Adam Famoso)
- 2020/2021 Rice Extension Update (Dr. Ronnie Levy)
- Rice Agronomy/Fertility (Dr. Dustin Harrell)
- Rice Weed Control (Dr. Eric Webster)
- Rice Disease Control (Dr. Don Groth)
- Rice Insect Control (Dr. Blake Wilson)
- Rice/Soybean Market Outlook (Dr. Michael Deliberto)
- Crawfish Production (Mr. Mark Shirley)
- Soybean Production (Dr. David Moseley)