The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Commodity Credit Corporation today announced interest rates for September 2020, which are effective September 1-September 30, 2020.
The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for September is 0.125%, the same as August.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during September is 1.125%, the same as August.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for September are as follows:
- 0.125% with three-year loan terms, down from 0.250% in August;
- 0.250% with five-year loan terms, the same as August;
- 0.500% with seven-year loan terms, the same as August;
- 0.625% with 10-year loan terms, the same as August; and
- 0.750% with 12-year loan terms, the same as August.
The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for January is 0.875%, the same as August.
The loan programs administered by the Farm Service Agency help stabilize the incomes of America’s farmers and ranchers and ensure their continued operations.