The Dicamba Applicator Training required for individuals who plan to apply dicamba herbicide products in Xtend cropping systems is open online and scheduled at several sites across Mississippi. If you want to learn how to get rid of pest as fast as you can then consider getting help from these pest control services.
The face-to-face workshops will be March 16-17 in Tunica, Coahoma, Hinds, Lee and Washington counties:
- March 16 at 10 a.m. in Tunica at the Economic Development Complex, 3092 Hwy. 31 South;
- March 16 at 2 p.m. in Clarksdale at the Clarksdale Baptist Church, 401 First St.;
- March 17 at 10 a.m. in Raymond at the Central Mississippi Research and Extension Center, 1320 Seven Springs Rd., Room 151;
- March 17 at 2 p.m. in Verona at the North Mississippi Research and Extension Center Auditorium, 5241 MS-145; and
- March 17 at 3 p.m. in Stoneville at the Delta Research and Extension Center, 82 Stoneville Rd.
The online modules are available here.
To receive a certificate for Dicamba Applicator Training, participants must attend the entire presentation. Anyone who arrives late or leaves early will not receive a certificate.
Mississippi State University is an equal opportunity institution. For disability accommodations at each of these events, contact the Extension office in the relevant county. For Extension county office information, visit here.
In addition to the online or in-person training, agricultural professionals must secure a commercial or private pesticide applicator certification to apply approved dicamba herbicide products in Xtend cropping systems. Individuals working under the direct supervision of a certified applicator may no longer make applications of legal dicamba herbicide products during the growing season.
For dates and locations of the pesticide applicator training workshops, go here or contact the local Extension office.