Mark McKean of Riverdale, Calif., was elected as chairman of the American Cotton Producers (ACP) of the National Cotton Council (NCC) for 2020, during the NCC’s recent Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. He was formerly an ACP vice chairman and currently serves as a NCC director. He has served on and continues to serve on various ACP and NCC committees and task forces.
Elected as an ACP vice chairmen were:
- Mark Nichols, Altus, Okla.;
- Rusty Darby, Chester, S.C.;
- Nathan Reed, Marianna, Arkansas.
Elected as ACP producer directors were:
- Lee Cromley, Brooklet, Ga., representing the Southeast;
- Jason Condrey of Lake Providence, La., representing the Mid-South;
- Dan Thelander of Maricopa, Ariz., representing the Far West.
Re-elected as an ACP producer director was Doyle Schniers of San Angelo, Texas, representing the Southwest.
McKean will serve as the ACP’s at-large director.
Serving as ACP state producer chairmen in 2020 will be:
- Alabama – Nick McMichen, Centre; and Sam Spruell, Mount Hope;
- Arizona – Gregory Wuertz, Casa Grande; and K.C. Gingg, Buckeye;
- Arkansas – Terry Pollard, Greenway;
- California – Bryan Bone, Bakersfield;
- Florida – Nick Marshall, Baker;
- Georgia – Matt Coley, Vienna; and Chad Mathis, Jr., Arlington;
- Kansas – Stuart Briggeman, Pratt;
- Louisiana – Heath Herring and Russell Ratcliff, III, both of St. Joseph;
- Mississippi – Ted Kendall, IV, Bolton;
- Missouri/Illinois – Chris Porter, Essex, Mo.;
- New Mexico – Dean Calvani, Carlsbad;
- North Carolina – Brad Warren, Faison; and Rob Fleming, Jr., Zebulon;
- Oklahoma – Steve King, Hydro; and Phil Bohl, Faxon;
- South Carolina – James Johnson, Mayesville; and Daniel Baxley, Dillon;
- Tennessee/Kentucky – John Lindamood, Tiptonville, Tenn.;
- Texas – Jon Whatley, Odem; Richard Gaona, Roby; Craig Heinrich, Lubbock; and Stacy Smith, Wilson;
- Virginia – Paul Rogers, Wakefield.