The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Commodity Credit Corporation today announced interest rates for November 2019, which are effective November 1-November 30, 2019. The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for November is 1.625 percent, down from 1.750 percent in October.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during November is 2.625 percent, down from 2.750 percent in October. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for November are as follows:
- 1.500 percent with three-year loan terms, same as in October;
- 1.500 percent with five-year loan terms, same as in October;
- 1.625 percent with seven-year loan terms, same as in October;
- 1.625 percent with 10-year loan terms, same as in October; and
- 1.750 percent with 12-year loan terms, same as in October.
- The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for November is 1.750, same as in October.
The loan programs administered by the Farm Service Agency help stabilize the incomes of America’s farmers and ranchers.
Visit https://www.farmers.gov for more information on loan eligibility, the application process or to find your local service center.