USDA’s Commodity Credit Corporation today announced interest rates for July 2019, which are effective July 1-July 31, 2019. The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for July is 2.125 percent, down from 2.375 percent in June.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during July is 3.125 percent, down from 3.375 percent in June. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for July are as follows:
- 1.875 percent with three-year loan terms, down from 2.250 percent in June;
- 1.875 percent with five-year loan terms, down from 2.250 percent in June;
- 2.000 percent with seven-year loan terms, down from 2.375 percent in June;
- 2.125 percent with 10-year loan terms, down from 2,500 percent in June;
- 2.250 percent with 12-year loan terms, down from 2.500 percent in June.
- The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for June is 2.250, down from 2.625 in June.
The loan programs administered by the Farm Service Agency help stabilize the incomes of America’s farmers and ranchers and ensure their continued operations.
Visit here for more information on loan eligibility, the application process or to find your local service center.