Learn about the technological advances that will help growers increase irrigation efficiency and maintain sustainability during a Soil and Water Conservation Virtual Field Trip set for July 3.
The virtual field trip will be broadcast live via Zoom from the Judd Hill Foundation Farm beginning at 9 a.m. There is no cost to register, but participants will be required to download an app. Full instructions will be sent when registration is complete. Register here.
“This is an opportunity for produces to learn about moisture sensor use, pipe planner programs and how it all fits into irrigation water management,” said Mike Hamilton, extension irrigation instructor for the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculutre.
- Mike Gibson, Judd Hill Foundation Trustee
- Michele L. Reba from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Agricultural Research Service
- Arlene Adviento-Borbe, USDA-ARS
- Mike Hamilton, U of A System Division of Agriculture
- Robert Goodson, U of A System Division of Agriculture
- Charlotte Bowie, USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service
This field trip is presented by the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture and the Natural Resources Conservation Service.