The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Commodity Credit Corporation today announced interest rates for June 2019, which are effective June 1-June 30, 2019. The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for June is 2.375 percent, same as it was in May.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during June is 3.375 percent, same as it was in May. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for June are as follows:
- 2.250 percent with three-year loan terms, same as it was in May;
- 2.250 percent with five-year loan terms, down from 2.375 percent in May;
- 2.375 percent with seven-year loan terms, down from 2.500 percent in May;
- 2.500 percent with 10-year loan terms, same as in May; and
- 2.500 percent with 12-year loan terms, same as in May.
The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for June is 2.625, same as in May.
The loan programs administered by the Farm Service Agency help stabilize the incomes of America’s farmers and ranchers and ensure their continued operations.