The LSU AgCenter Dean Lee Research and Extension Center will host a field day and expo on June 27.
The event will open at 2:30 p.m. A sponsored meal will be served at 6 p.m.
Event highlights include:
- Industry expo featuring equipment, technology and production and pest management products.
- Cotton, corn and soybean research.
- Beef cattle and forage research.
- Horticulture demonstrations with LSU AgCenter Super Plants.
- Youth activities and 4-H Mini Farm.
- Nutrition workshop.
Also, an interagency agent training will be held from 10 a.m. to noon.
The Dean Lee Research and Extension Center is located on U.S. Highway 71 near the LSU Alexandria campus.
Contact Tara Smith at 318-473-6520 or email@example.com with questions.