The Arkansas State Plant Board has received authorization for a Section 18 Emergency Exemption for Transform WG on Cotton. The Emergency Exemption is effective June 1 through October 31, 2019. The exemption notice and forms to report Section 18 applications are attached and also available on the Plant Board website. All applications under this emergency exemption must be reported to the Plant Board.
- Transform is applied at a rate of 1.5 to 2.75 oz (0.047-0.086 lb ai/ Acre
- Maximum of 4 applications per year not to exceed 8.5 oz of product per acre per year
- 14 day PHI, do not make applications less than 5 days apart
- Notify beekeepers within 1 mile of application 48 hours before applying
- A report must be filed with the Plant Board within 10 days following application
- Always follow label directions and have a copy of the label available
See the label for further information: