The National Cotton Council directors for 2019 were announced at the NCC’s annual meeting held in San Antonio, Texas, on February 8-10.
Elected to the NCC Board during segment caucuses were:
- Producers – Neal Isbell, Muscle Shoals, Ala.; Patrick Johnson, Tunica, Miss.; Shawn Holladay, Lubbock, Texas; Doyle Schniers, San Angelo, Texas; and Mark McKean, Riverdale, California.
- Ginners – Wesley Morgan, New London, N.C.; Curtis Stewart, Spade, Texas; George LaCour, Morganza, La.; Tom Pires, Riverdale, Calif.; and Drake Perrow, Cameron, South Carolina.
- Warehousers – Joe Tillman, Memphis, Tenn.; Jay Cowart, Altus, Okla.; Coalter Paxton, Wilson, N.C.; Joe Cain, Bakersfield, Calif., and Robert Swize, Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Merchants –Jordan Lea, Greenville, S.C.; Raymond Faus, Plano, Texas; William Barksdale and Jeff Johnson, both of Cordova, Tenn.; and Bobby Walton, Memphis, Tennessee.
- Cottonseed – Paul Scruggs, Overland Park, Kan.; Sammy Wright, Tifton, Ga.; Austin Rose, Altus, Okla.; and John Chisum and Jerrod Drinnon, both of Lubbock, Texas.
- Cooperatives – Keith Lucas, Lubbock, Texas; Hank Reichle, Greenwood, Miss.; Paul Bush, Glendale, Ariz.; Wayne Boseman, Garner, N.C.; and Reid Nichols, Altus, Oklahoma.
- Manufacturers – Anderson Warlick and James Martin, both of Gastonia, N.C.; William Bowen , Inman, S.C.; Robin Perkins, Sanford, N.C.; and Owen Hodges, Columbus, Georgia.