USDA’s Commodity Credit Corporation, today, announced interest rates for February 2019, which are effective February 1 – February 28, 2019. The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for February is 2.625 percent, the same as 2.625 percent in January.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during February is 3.625 percent, the same as 3.625 percent in January.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for February are as follows:
- 2.500 percent with three-year loan terms, down from 2.750 in January;
- 2.500 percent with five-year loan terms, down from 2.750 percent in January;
- 2.625 percent with seven-year loan terms, down from 2.875 percent in January;
- 2.750 percent with 10-year loan terms, down from 2.875 percent in January and;
- 2.750 percent with 12-year loan terms, down from 3.000 percent in January.
The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for December is 2.875, down from 3.000 percent in January.
The loan rates set forth by the Commodity Credit Corporation help to stabilize the incomes of America’s farmers and ranchers, and ensure their continued operations.