The 2019 Southwest Alabama-Northwest Florida Row Crops Expo will get underway on February 21 at the John F. Rhodes Civic Center, 301 D’Olive Street, Bay Minette Alabama.
The free event starts at 8 a.m. Topics and presenters include;
- Cotton Production, Tyler Sanders, Cotton Specialist, Alabama Cooperative Extension.
- Economics of Crop Production, Nathan Smith, Ag Economist, Clemson University.
- Crop Diseases, Bob Kemerait, Plant Pathologist, University of Georgia.
- Corn Production, David Wright, Agronomist, University of Florida.
- Insect Control, Mark Abney, Entomologist, University of Georgia.
- Irrigation Management, Mike Mulvaney, Agronomist, University of Florida.
- Soil and Fertility Issues, Audrey Gamble, Agronomist, Auburn University.
- Peanut Production, Kris Balkcom, Extension Peanut Specialist, Auburn University.
- Soybean Production, Ed Sikora, Agronomist. Auburn University.
- Weed Control, Steve Li, Weed Scientists, Auburn University.
To register, call 251-937-7176 or email email@example.com.