Furthering its connection to agriculture, Ram Trucks announced a group of incentives for farmers buying a Ram truck from a Certified Ram Agriculture Dealer. The list includes rebates on a wide range of seed, farm tires and other goods and services.
The program was announced this week at the Los Angeles Auto Show, where Ram showcased its new Chassis Cab Harvest Edition.
- Ag-Friendly financing from Farm Credit’s AgDirect, with payment terms to match the farm or ranch income stream.
- 25% off any purchase* of RhinoAg equipment, plus cash back on the balance.**
- $2,500 rebate* on any Titan International (Titan or Goodyear Farm Tires) purchase.**
- $250 Soybean seed rebate, or $1,000 corn seed rebate from NK Seed.**
- $1,000 toward the purchase of AgroLiquid Crop Nutrition.**
- $1,000 discount* on the purchase of a new Reinke Irrigation System, or $500 towards parts* on an existing Reinke Irrigation system.**
- Industry exclusive discounts* on many Gallagher Livestock products.**
- $250 rebate* on Knapheide upfit to a Ram Ag Truck.**
- One-year subscription* to Agrible’s premium farm analytics suite.**
*No minimum required. For individual offer details, please visit www.ramagdealer.com/ram-agpack-promo.
**For offer guidelines, terms and conditions, please visit www.ramagdealer.com/details.
For a directory of all Ram Certified Agriculture Dealers nationwide, please visit www.ramagdealer.com.