The annual South Sacramento Valley Prune Meeting is set for March 2 at Veterans Memorial Hall, 1425 Veterans Memorial Circle, Yuba City. Registration opens at 8:15 a.m. and the meeting will conclude with a sponsored lunch.
The meeting is sponsored by the University of California Cooperative Extension Service.
Topics will include:
- Prune research update.
- Update on laws and regs.
- Flower, foliar and fruit disease management.
- California Dried Plum Board updates.
- Nitrogen management in prunes.
RSVP is requested at 530-822-7515.
Continuing education hours include:
- 1.5 hours PCA CE approved (0.5 hour L&R; 1.0 hour “Other”).
- CCA CE 3.5 hours requested.