The National Cotton Council a series of regional information conference calls/webinars regarding provisions of the recently authorized 2018 Seed Cotton farm program. This will cover the seed cotton program, including examples of support levels under various price scenarios and examples of generic base conversion options.
In addition, updates on the new farm bill will be provided. Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions at the end of each session.
To participate, call either one of the conference lines below:
Dial- in number: 1-800-377-8846 — participation code: 19679613#.
Dial- in number: 1-800-220-9875 — participation code: 83107462#.
Or select one of the four webinar links below. If you encounter problems with participation, please select one of the other three links.
Take Note: If either the conference call or webinar link is at capacity, select an alternate line or link.
Questions will be taken at the end of the webinar in the chat section of the webinar or by audio on the conference line. As there is a limit on the number of participants per webinar, organizations, gins, etc. are urged to sponsor group participation. All members are urged to participate in your respective regional calls.
Also, you can download 2018 Seed Cotton Program Summary, which Includes 2018 Seed Cotton PLC Payment Matrix.
Here’s the regional schedule for the webinars:
Monday, February 19, 2018
- Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Eastern
- Georgia, Alabama, Florida, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Eastern.
- Tennessee, Missouri, Arkansas, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Central.
- South Texas, Rolling Plains Texas, Southern Rolling Plains Texas, St. Lawrence Texas, 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central.
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
- Louisiana, Mississippi, 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Central.
- High Plains/West Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Central.
- New Mexico, Arizona, California, noon to 1:30 p.m. Pacific.
Alternative date for all states: Monday, February 26, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Central.