USDA’s Commodity Credit Corporation today announced interest rates for December 2017. The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for December is 1.500 percent, up from 1.375 percent in November.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during December is 2.500 percent, up from 2.375 percent in November.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for December are as follows,
- 1.750 percent with three-year loan terms, up from 1.625 percent in November;
- 2.000 percent with five-year loan terms, up from 1.875 percent in November;
- 2.250 percent with seven-year loan terms, up from 2.125 percent in November;
- 2.375 percent with 10-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.375 percent in November and;
- 2.375 percent with 12-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.375 percent in November.
The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for December is 2.500 percent, unchanged from 2.500 percent in November.
Further program information is available from USDA Farm Service Agency’s Financial Management Division at 202-772-6041.