USDA Commodity Credit Corporation today announced interest rates for November 2017. The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for November is 1.375 percent, up from 1.250 percent in October.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during November is 2.375 percent, up from 2.250 percent in October.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for November are as follows:
- 1.625 percent with three-year loan terms, up from 1.500 percent in October;
- 1.875 percent with five-year loan terms, up from 1.750 percent in October;
- 2.125 percent with seven-year loan terms, up from 2.000 percent in October;
- 2.375 percent with 10-year loan terms, up from 2.125 percent in October and;
- 2.375 percent with 12-year loan terms, up from 2.250 percent in October.
The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for November is 2.500 percent, up from 2.375 percent in October.
Further program information is available from USDA Farm Service Agency’s Financial Management Division at 202-772-6041.