USDA’s Commodity Credit Corporation today announced interest rates for September 2017. The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for September is 1.250 percent, unchanged from 1.125 percent in August.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during September is 2.250 percent, unchanged from 2.250 percent in August.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for September are as follows:
- 1.500 percent with three-year loan terms, unchanged from 1.500 percent in August;
- 1.750 percent with five-year loan terms, down from 1.875 percent in August;
- 2.125 percent with seven-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.125 percent in August;
- 2.250 percent with 10-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.250 percent in August and;
- 2.375 percent with 12-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.375 percent in August.
The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for September is 2.375 percent, unchanged from 2.375 percent in August.
Further program information is available from USDA Farm Service Agency’s Financial Management Division at 202-772-6041.