A recognized panel of cotton market observers will discuss global cotton production, crop conditions, domestic demand, exports and government policy during the Ag Market Network’s next teleconference on Monday, October 12. The session starts at 7:30 a.m. Central Time.
The guest speaker will be Kelli Merritt, a cotton farmer from Lamesa, Texas, who also is a commodity broker and crop marketing consultant. Ms. Merritt will discuss the cotton market outlook and the new realities of cotton farming.
The teleconference panel will include:
- O.A. Cleveland, professor emeritus, Mississippi State University.
- H.W. “Kip” Butts, senior cotton analyst, Informa Economics.
- Jarral Neeper, president, Calcot, Ltd.
- Dr John Robinson, Professor and Extension Specialist/Cotton Marketing.
- Patrick McClatchy, executive director, Ag Market Network.
To listen live, call 1-712-775-7085 and enter code 969119, Or, pick up an archived recording at www.AgMarketNetwork.net.
During the program, questions may be submitted via Facebook (AgMarketNetwork) or Twitter (@AgMarketNetwork).