Kansas State agricultural economist Brian Briggeman provides an overview of the university’s latest Agricultural Lenders Survey, which polls agricultural financial institutions nationwide on trends in farm loan volumes, interest rates, and expectations on agricultural land values.
The audio report delves into:
- Overall ag lenders’ sentiment.
- Interest rate scenarios, both near-term and farther out.
- Farm loan volume trends, with land values as a factor.
- Land values, trends and potential effects.
- Non-performing loans – what to expect, crop versus livestock loans.