On-Line Cotton Market Roundtable Looks At U.S. Crop Conditions On Wednesday
EDITOR’S NOTE: To access the audio of the roundtable discussion, click here and then scroll down to the audio link. The discussion includes cautionary notes about pricing, crop updates and the outlook on China’s cotton inventory and buying potential.
The Ag Market Network will hold its on-line cotton roundtable discussion this Wednesday, June 13, at 7:30 a.m. CDT.
Joining the networks regular panel will be:
- Jay Yates, Risk Specialist, Texas AgriLife Extension Service.
- Owen Taylor, AgFax Media LLC, editor of the weekly email crop advisories AgFax Southeast Cotton, AgFax Midsouth Cotton and MiteFax (covering the California crop).
Listening options include:
- Aired live over radio station KFLP 900 AM Floydada Texas and KZIP 1310 AM Amarillo Texas.
- Live over the internet at www.AgMarketNetwork.com.
- A recording will be posed around noon at http://www.agmarketnetwork.com.
Got questions? E-mail them to the panel at email@example.com. Or, call 1-888-795-8071 and the question will be forwarded.
Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., and other Democratic officeholders from rural areas said at the Democratic National Convention here that rural America needs Hillary Clinton rather than Donald Trump as president.