May 28 @ 8:00 am - July 21 @ 5:00 pm
June 3 @ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
June 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
June 4 @ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
June 6 @ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Arkansas: Holding Onto Urea In A Challenging Year 🕔May 22, 2015
Arkansas Corn, Sorghum: Wet Weather Halts Field Work 🕔May 22, 2015
Arkansas Rice: Rains Slow Planting Progress 🕔May 22, 2015
Arkansas: Rice, Corn Acres Down from Weather, Prices 🕔May 20, 2015Related Articles
California Almonds: Spider Mites – Things To Remember 🕔May 23, 2015
California: Much of the State Receives Some Rain – USDA 🕔May 19, 2015Related Articles
Managing risk for success - your goal for 2015.
Grain drill calibration tips. Working out your approach.
RiceTec seed supply update - limited supplies on several popular choices.
Smart Rice. What is it?
Strobilurin-resistant sheath blight. It's spreading. Are your ready?
New service area boundaries. More staff to better respond to your needs.
Got questions? Updated RiceTec contact information.
Georgia Peanuts: Some Fields Drying Out 🕔May 25, 2015
Georgia: Question of the Week – Wireworms and Grubs 🕔May 25, 2015
Georgia Peanuts: Spray Guides to Consider 🕔May 22, 2015
Georgia Pecans: ‘Desirable’ Bark Shed Not a Concern 🕔May 22, 2015
Georgia Peanuts: Valor Injury Unlikely to Impact Yields 🕔May 20, 2015Related Articles
Southern Grains – Pests Gearing Up In Places – AgFax 🕔May 23, 2015
Cotton – Rain Delays Could Trim Midsouth Acres – AgFax 🕔May 20, 2015Related Articles
Illinois: Where to Watch for Palmer Pigweed 🕔May 22, 2015
Illinois: Cash Rents Face Downward Pressure 🕔May 19, 2015
Illinois Grain Farms: Changes in Working Capital 🕔May 15, 2015Related Articles
Indiana Corn: Wait 3-5 Days to Assess Frost Damage 🕔May 20, 2015Related Articles
Iowa Corn: Don’t Mix UAN and Herbicides Post Emergence 🕔May 22, 2015Related Articles
Kentucky Wheat: Heavy Rains Cause Lodging Problems 🕔May 19, 2015Related Articles
Louisiana Wheat: Crop Headed Toward Disaster 2015? 🕔May 22, 2015
Louisiana: AgCenter Offers Interactive Flood Maps 🕔May 19, 2015Related Articles
Mississippi Irrigation: Identification of Sealing Soils 🕔May 20, 2015Related Articles
Nebraska: Want Better Profits? Scout Fields Now 🕔May 21, 2015
Nebraska Corn: Nitrogen Loss in Saturated Fields 🕔May 21, 2015Related Articles
Ohio Corn: Considerations for Replanting 🕔May 19, 2015
Ohio: Early Insect and Slug Concerns 🕔May 19, 2015Related Articles
South Carolina: Question of the Week – Lacewing Egg 🕔May 22, 2015
South Carolina Cotton: Watch for Thrips in the Pee Dee 🕔May 20, 2015Related Articles
South Dakota: Seedling Diseases to Be on the Lookout For 🕔May 22, 2015
South Dakota Corn, Soybeans: Cold Damage, Recovery 🕔May 19, 2015
South Dakota: The New Agriculture Powerhouse? 🕔May 18, 2015Related Articles
Tennessee Cotton, Soybeans: Managing Slugs 🕔May 20, 2015
Tennessee: Armyworms Popping Up on Wheat 🕔May 20, 2015Related Articles
Texas Corn: Rains Currently a Double-Edge Sword 🕔May 22, 2015
Texas: Prescribed Burning Workshop Set for Aug. 6-8 🕔May 20, 2015
Texas: Get Your Sugarcane Aphid Scouting Card 🕔May 20, 2015Related Articles
- Texas Grain Sorghum: Rain, Beneficials Working Over Sugarcane Aphids In LRGV May 23, 2015
- Texas: Get Your Sugarcane Aphid Scouting Card May 20, 2015
- Tennessee Grain Sorghum: Stand Issues and Replant Considerations May 14, 2015
- Texas: Sugarcane Aphids May Have Overwintered in the North May 13, 2015
- Way on Rice: Sugarcane Aphid – Scout Your Sorghum Crop April 18, 2015
- Two Ag Machinery Companies Form “Strategic Partnership” Aimed At U.S. Market May 22, 2015
- Rice: Weed Control and Water Management Vital for Minimizing Fertilizer Loss May 21, 2015
- Bayer Opens Beaver Crossing Breeding And Trait Development Station May 17, 2015
- Rice – Flush For Herbicide Activation If It Doesn’t Rain May 7, 2015
- Horizon Ag Report: Herbicides, Birds, Crop Updats April 23, 2015